My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Exciting Beach Moments

So you have heard me say time and time and time again just how much I love the beach and there is an awesome new event called {Miss Chic}...so today that is where my adventure begins, I shopped at the new event went home and put on my new {Petite Bowtique} bathing suit, grabbed my new .trinkets. beach bag and headed to the public beach.  When I got there I was sooo excited I couldn't control myself that I did cartwheels on the dock.  It was so fun!






(action shot of my full cartwheel experience)

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Shabby Hair


Beach Bag:  .trinkets. at {Miss Chic}  Glasses graphic beach tote Purple

Cartwheel pose:  .click. at {Miss Chic}  Cartwheel   5 static poses

Gosh I love Summer time!  

ღ❤♡❥.
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment