My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Sweater Weather has begun

This is the time of year where one day you can be wearing short sleeve shirts and the next you have to be wearing a jacket.  This sweater dress is so cute and comes with matching leggings.  Available from Maple at Roselline Event.  Also loving my oh too cute big bow from {Lula Belle} at Thimble.  This whole set is perfect for the fall weather.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth Demelza


Hair Bow:  {Lula Belle} at Thimble  Velvet Hair bow headband Bubble Gum

Glasses:  VCO  Zion

Necklace:  Maple  Mya Necklace

Sweater Dress:  Maple at Roselline Event Sweater Dress

Leggings:  Maple Wool Tights

Shoes:  {Lula Belle}  Jacks Canvas Shoe Black Glitter

Truth be told I live in Arizona so far this week we have had temps ranging from the 70's to almost 100 so sweater weather is hit or miss for me until December.  LOL  

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment