My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Le Petit Fair Funess

One of the events opening tomorrow is Le Petit Fair, and I have some pretty awesome stuff to show you.  This is a new family friendly event and some of my favorite designers are in it!  The event is in our backyard.  

First up is CakePop, Hailey had an amazing idea to create family matching outfits, I can only show you the little girl dress but I will include her pic as well cuz it is SO STINKIN CUTE!  Since the them is in our backyard, I went into my backyard at my new home at Honeybriar to take these pictures for you.

Backyard Dress Peachy Poppy

 Backyard Dress Heart Felt

Backyard Dress Grey

Backyard Dress Blue Floral

 Backyard Dress Green


Pictured here is Hailey's photo with the Adult outfits and the boy outfit.

Since I am wearing the same thing in all pics just different versions of the dress I will tell you what I am wearing now

Hair:  Ploom   Honey

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress:  Cakepop at Le Petit Fair  Backyard Dress

Shoes:  Closet Chickies  Owl Sandals

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack  Tude 4


Next I am so excited to show you the cute gacha from {That's so Kyoot}  Kawaii Top Gacha will be available in 5 colors (blue, green, pink, purple and yellow) and 4 different face features (winky, cat, kissy and smiley).  

I kinda wandered away from my backyard for this shot, but it is till backyardish *giggles*

 Kawaii Spring Top Blue Winky Face

 Kawaii Spring Top Green Cat Face

 Kawaii Spring Top Pink Kissy Face

 Kawaii Spring Top Purple Smiley Face

 Kawaii Spring Top Yellow Kissy Face

Gacha Key for your personal use :)

Since I am again wearing the same thing in each picture I will tell you what it is that I am wearing now.

Hair:  D!va  Mana 

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at La Boutique  Ladybug necklace

Shirt:  {That's so Kyoot}at Le Petit Fair  Kawaii Top in all the colors

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees  Ava shorts

Shoes:  Closet Chickies  Owl Sandals

I for one will be running to Le Petit Fair just as soon as I possibly can, there are way too many cute items, that need to be in my closet.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment