My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tiptoeing with the piggies

I think the thing I love most about RPing a kiddo in SL is that I can recreate some of my best childhood memories and when Tiptoes released this outfit I knew I had to do just that.  

When I was about 4 or 5 RL my grandmother took me to Tennessee to see her sister on their farm.  I was a city kid so I had never seen such amazing things before.  At some point I snuck out wearing some clean cute outfit and ended up playing with the pigs, she found me there much to her shock filthy dirty but happy.  She was glad I was safe and I am pretty sure I was hosed off for a good long time then I had to take a bath, which was not fun.

So today after my Mommy left for work, I snuck over to Stonewood Family Farm on Kingswood in Ocean Pointe where I met Tabby who let me play with her piggies!  The baby piggy and I had so much fun but he got so tired and took a naps. Poor piggy.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Mayumi3

Outfit:  tiptoes  Muddy Days  
outfit comes with romper, wrapped sweater, muddy feet, face and hands, knee bandaid, bandana (not wearing), and shirt.

At Stonewood Family Farm not only do they have animals they have all the Life2 stuff you need, so if you are looking for that farming aspect to your RP this is the place.   Now I need to find a hiding spot before Mommy and Daddy come home because pretty sure they will hose me down and throw my baby ask in the bath.  Ahh!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment