My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Final days of Summer Swimming

Summer is starting to slowly come to an end and that makes me kinda sad, but the good news is we are still able to get some swimming in, and I did just that today!  I stopped by Bad Seed and was so excited to see that they had a cute little bikini in the group gifts, and so I put that new babing suit on and Aphrodite asked me to preview their new gacha floaties and off I went SWIMMING!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  Hair E816

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Bikini:  Bad Seed Boutique  Country Girl Bikini
Group gift joining group is $100L and lots of great gifts available totally worth the lindens

Floatie:  Aphrodite  (sneak peak of a new gacha)

Don't let summer pass you by...get some last minute swimming in before the fall shows up at our door.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment