My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Forever Daddy's Girl

My Daddy is my hero, my protector, my rock. There is just something about the bond between father and daughter that you just can't explain.  My RL father died in 2001, and that void has been left wide open, I am so thankfully every single day for the day I tripped over mine Mommy in Heritage and found them.  They have been there for me through thick and thin.  When I was sick during chemo, we would lay in bed as a family and watch movies (usually Little Mermaid cuz its mine favorite) and I never felt more loved.  They are truly my reason for being in Second Life.  So when XOXO Poses released this set for Fairytale Forever Event, I was so excited and couldn't wait to blog it, sadly Daddy has been so busy at work but finally I got it!


 XOXO Poses  at Fairytale Forever My Darling

XOXO Poses at Fairytale Forever His Little Princess


 XOXO Poses at Fairytale Forever First Kiss


I know every kid in Second Life feels their parents are the best and that is great...it is all about what is best for them.  My parents are really the best ever. With all my RL issues with family lately, I have never been more thankful that I have them.  Thank you XOXO for creating these touching poses! 

For credits on the awesome background area check out mine Mommy's Blog!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber






No comments:

Post a Comment