My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Floral, Lace and New Friends

I have made some new friends at camp and have kinda forced my love of floral and lace on alla the camp.  I think it has started to rub off on Ashlie and Chelsey *giggles*  I recruited them to help me with this post.  {Little Stars} released this gorgeous outfit today and ahhh I couldn't wait to get home and see it.  It was well worth the wait, I am officially in love.


Chelsey, Me and Ashleigh

What Chelsey is wearing:

Hair:  [taketomi]  Miru

Outfit:  {Little Stars} Jane outfit Yellow
Comes with shirt, skirt, and sandals

What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  at Collabor88  Stella

Headband:  Magika  Group Gift 

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Little Stars} Jane outfit Pink
Comes with shirt, skirt, and sandals

What Ashleigh is wearing:

Hair:  Olive  Steffi 

Outfit:  {Little Stars} Jane outfit Blue
Comes with shirt, skirt, and sandals

Pose:  .click.  Sparklers 
(without using the sparklers)

Camp is still in full swing and I think new kids are coming this weekend plenty of time to make new friends!  

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment