My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Witch Parking at the Play Room

This is witch parking...all others will be TOAD!  haha get it? Toad!  Sometimes I crack my self up.  The Play Room opens tomorrow and Buglets is bringing this fun Halloween witchy gacha to the October Round.  So much cute I couldn't wait to show you!








What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Stella
This was at a previous event I have not seen it in the store yet. 

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Skeleton Glasses 
Group gift

Outfit:  Buglets at the Play Room  Lil Witch 
Gacha many items to collect! Hat, top, skirt, tights, flats, bracelet, bucket, Cauldron is rare and the broom is animated!

Pose: .:Finch:.   Chibi Heroine 10

I loooove Halloween and this round of the Play Room has so many things perfect for the season.

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment