My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Color Me Cute October

The Color me Cute event is in full swing, it opened October 15 and the designers did not hold back bringing out some really cute things for Halloween and Fall.  



Hair:  Tram  Hair E817
Outfit:  Spoiled Ones at Color Me Cute  Pink Scarecrow



 Hair:  Tram  Hair E817
Outfit:  Stitches at Color Me Cute  Shell Shocked Red


Hair:  [e]  Stella
Shirt:  Lazy Unicorn at Color me Cute  Bat Sweater -3
Pose:  {Tiny Gems} at Color me Cute  Apples of my eye
Special thanks to Mason for helping me pose.  



Hair:  Tram  Hair E817 
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Shirt:  Lazy Unicorn at Color me Cute  Bat Sweater -3
Pose:  {Tiny Gems} at Color me Cute  Hooray, Autumn!


Hair:  Doe  Elfie 
Costume:  BoWillow  at Color Me Cute  Fox Costume

Color Me Cute is an amazing event full of talented designers.  Be sure to check it out today!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment