My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland Reindeer Games

Today I was strolling through our Winter Wonderland, playing some fun games, when all of the sudden a couple of Reindeer ran up to me and wanted to play too!  I was so shocked, I had no idea how to play reindeer games, and I am pretty sure they told me their names were Dasher and Dancer.  I asked where Rudolph was and they just shrugged the question off.  So we played our games and off they flew...I know I will see them again soon because I have been a very good girl and Santa will be happy to know that I played with his friends.


What I am wearing:

Hair:   Doe  Elfie

Glasses:   VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market  Zion Glasses 

Dress, Scarf & Boots:   {Little Stars}  Winter is coming  Group Gift

Undershirt:  Turducken  Vintage Onesie

Tights:  Turducken  Polkadot Tights

If you want to go walking in a winter wonderland feel free to stop by The Blaze Family sim.  We have so many fun things to do and you can even rez for beautiful winter photos!

  ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment