My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Vintage Coats from Ugly Duckling

Fall is in full swing and I am very happy, even here in Arizona where I live in RL the weather is cooling down and that makes me happy.  Vintage things in all worlds are really a huge hit with me. So when I saw this beautiful vintage coat from {Ugly Duckling} it inspired me to try to get back in the swing of things in SL and blogging.  I adore this so much and wish I had it in RL.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   Suffer Well

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Coat:  {Ugly Duckling}  Vintage Coat [roses]

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} Winter Triumphs [beige] these are gacha boots

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Chibi Heroine 1

I would really like to take this time to thank all of you for being patient with me while I was going through a lot of RL stuff...I am hoping that is over and my blogging will be back on track.  So be sure to start at {Ugly Duckling} for this beautiful coat!

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment