My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

I am Thankful

With Thanksgiving coming up in 5 days I thought it would be a good time to let everyone know that I am thankful for you all.  Especially my parents.  When I was sick they were there to comfort me even in my silence.  When I was happy they were there to celebrate.  My parents are by far the best ever.  I am also thankful for my friends in SL.  I have made a lot over the years and you all mean the world to me know that if we don't talk all the time that I still love you and consider you all important.  I am very thankful for my sponsors over the years.  Their faith in me is a blessing.  Second life as a whole I am thankful for as it has brought you all into my life.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Pr!tty  Zoe


Glasses:  VCO Zion Glasses

Outfit:  {Lula Belle}at Color Me Cute Teagan 

Shoes:  Mur Mur Bookworm shoes and socks

And lastly I am thankful for my RL.  I am blessed beyond words at both my RL and my SL.

I hope you find reasons to be thankful too!  

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment