My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Just a little more

So with Halloween being over and my dad eating all my candy, I had to sneak over to My Auntie and Uncles house to look for candies and I came across these gorgeous looking candied apples but of course no one would let me have one so after they all went out on the patio I snuck back into the kitchen pushed a ladder up to the counter and made my way up towards the apples...


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram E817

Hair Bow:  {Lula Belle} at   Velvet Bow Headband Coal

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Outfit:  {Lula Belle}  Willow Top and Skirt

Boots:  {Lula Belle}    Dolly PomPom Boots Coal

Pose:  CH Poses   Cookiesss comes with Ladder Prop

Also you will be sad to know that I never got my apple as everyone came back in the house and I had to run.

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment