My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Unexpected Snow Day

What a day!  I went to school this morning and everything was normal.  Fall day, talking to my parents about the kind of pie I wanted for Thanksgiving.  Got on the bus went to school, started learning about all the things when all of the sudden we saw white stuff fallin all over!  Yup snow!  It got so bad that by lunch they called school off and sent us all home.  It's  half SNOW DAY!  Needless to say I was not overly prepared.  Gonna go grab some hot chocolate and curl up and watch some Netflix!


What I am wearing:

Ear Muffs:  {Lula Belle} Cat Ear Muffs

Hair:  Pr!tty  Zoe

Outfit:  {Lula Belle}at Color Me Cute Teagan 

Backpack:  Mapetit at Bonjour Bebe Event Owl Backpack Gold

Shoes:  Mur Mur Bookworm shoes and socks

Bonjour Bebe and CMC are some pretty awesome events so be sure you get there quickly so you don't miss out

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment