My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Beach Baby Featuring Vicarious Youth at Ankle Biters

Ankle Biters is a new Seraphim event and starts June 5!  Each store includes an Ankle Biter item available at the main store. Vicarious Youth has created this beautiful Mermaid Swim Dress that just made me smile!  I love mermaids as anyone who knows me already knows...so this was just a dream to me so I decided to include it in my Beach Baby Series, even though I am under the sea there is a beach above me *giggles*



What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Stella

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ Shell Necklace Silver RARE

Bathing Suit:  Vicarious Youth  Ankle Biters Mermaid Swim Dress Purple/Aqua

Sandals:  Turducken at Ninety Nine  Fairlee Sandals

Pose:  Tiny Gems  Just a Kid 1

Nemo even came to see me when I was hanging out in King Triton's Castle!

Check out all the Ankle Biters designs starting on July 5th a fun new event!  

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment