My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Releases From Petite Bowtique

Today I am going to feature 3 new releases from {Petite Bowtique} all 3 of these adorable outfits are available at the main store and are in stock now!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum *53B

Hair Wreath:  Zenith  Tulips bloom Corolla

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Leelo Outfit Rose
includes slip on shoes




 What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Honey

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ  Ladybug necklace blue

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Julie Outfit Sky
includes sandals




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Checkpoint

Necklace:  Clair de Lune  Cream Pearl Necklace available with Cream Floral Bathing Suit

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Julie Lauryn  Mint
includes shoes and headband

Socks:  Viv.a Kids Iris Socks comes with the Iris outfit 

All 3 are available now in the main store, so what are you still reading for?  These are all adorbs and I love them.

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment