My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beach Baby Featuring Clair de Lune at Ninety Nine

Beach days are here and the sun is shining.  So many amazing summer things are coming up so I thought I would show you just a few of the cute bathing suits.  This is the first blog in my Beach Baby series, So stay tuned. 


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Checkpoint

Sunglasses:  ToddleTeeZ  comes Lil Cruiser Outfit 

Necklace:  Clair de Lune at Ninety Nine   (opening 7/9/16)  Cream Pearl Necklace

Bathing Suit:  Clair de Lune at Ninety Nine   (opening 7/9/16)  Cream Floral Bathing Suit

Sandals:  Clair de Lune at Ninety Nine   (opening 7/9/16)  Cream Sandals

Anklet:  ToddleTeeZ  comes Lil Cruiser Outfit 

Ninety Nine opens July 9th!  Stay tuned for my next Beach Baby Blog!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment