My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Baby it's cold outside

Winter has come in with a bang and I couldn't be happier.  The animals agree too!  Playing in the snow has to be one of the funnest things to do in all the world.  So today, I bundled up nice and warm and headed outside to play, I found some Reindeer friends and stopped to take a picture!


What I am wearing:

Hat:  Viv.a Kids  Panda Trapper Hat gacha

Hair:  (Chemistry) Buttons Blunt Bangs

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market Zion Glasses

Scarf:  Tic Tot Toe Grey Scarf Gacha

Jacket:  Foreign  Wool Pea Coat Dark-White

Leggings: Koala Kisses Panda Dumpling leggings

Boots: Koala Kisses Panda Dumpling Black knit

Pose:  .click.  Tude 4

Bundle yourself up nice and warm and go play outside you will thank me I promise!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment