My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

2015 has been quite the year for me...I finished kicking cancers ask, I met the most amazing people in SL, reconnected with many others.  In RL, my daughter was married, and I moved to a new state.  It has for sure been a ride.  I am so thankful for all of my family, friends and sponsors.  I truly am the luckiest girl in Second Life.

Tonight...Maybe Annie and I will have a little bubbly and tell all the boys they have cooties!

Photo Credit Annie

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Diva  Nene

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market  Zion Glasses

Earrings:  Tiny Trinkets coming to Hello Beautiful Reika Earrings

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids   Dita Silver
Comes with dress, headband, tights, and shoes

What Annie is wearing:

Hair:   DP YumYum Barberyumyum 69

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids   Dita Gold
Comes with dress, headband, tights, and shoes

One final thought....if you go out tonight and have a little fun, please be responsible and do not drink & drive.  Happy New Year!  I am looking forward to 2016!

❥♡❤ღ.
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment