My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ho Ho Ho...

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!  In case you were wondering Christmas is NEXT WEEK! Yup...only 5 days away now, hope you are ready. I know I am.  I really  needed holiday spirit this year, so I grabbed this cute hat from Tic Tot Toe it plays 4 sounds and has a ho ho ho poofer.  



What I am wearing:  

Hat:  Tic Tot Toe at Limited 50  Santa hat (also comes with Elf hat) Sadly this item is now sold out...but watch for more amazing goodies coming soon!

Hair:  Tram D205 Hair

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market  Zion Glasses

Sweater:  Foreign  Cotton Sweater X-mas

Tutu:  Purretes   Circus Tutu Green Skirt  Previous Gacha item

Boots:  Dash of Dulce at Lucky 7  Reindeer Christmas boots available with the Reindeer Christmas outfit

Pose:  Little Moments Free Spirit 1

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas from Kymber Santa!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment