My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Day After Christmas

We had our family Christmas last night and most normal kids want to play with all their new toys the day after Christmas, and don't get me wrong I do too...but this morning I wanted to go and find all the Christmas trees we have at our sim and just admire each one.  I had forgotten about this one outside and decided to spend a little time there knowing that all the trees will soon be gone.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika Little

Headband:  Magika Group gift headband

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market  Zion Glasses

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance

Dress and Vest:  Plum His Russian Winter This was a group gift from Plum for the holidays comes with Hud for the dress and the vest

Boots:  Meche @ LaBoutique Mori Boots  Tan

I honestly hope that you had a beautiful Christmas and that your looking forward to a new year. Thank you again for reading my blog and Thank you to the most amazing sponsors a girl can ask for I have enjoyed displaying your creations and look forward to continuing in the new year.


 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment