My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, December 25, 2015

I swear I was good!

Welp!  Sometimes you don't get what you want.  Santa clearly missed the Kymber is an angel memo because all I got for Christmas was this ugly sweater.  *Cries*


What I am wearing: 

Hair:  Magika  Sparkle

Glasses:  VCO at Tannenbaum Holiday Market Zion Glasses

Antlers:  {k} By Abbi from the Aubrianna Holiday Outfit

Sweater:  Little Stars Group Gift Xmas Ugly Sweater Free for Group members only $50L for non group members

Skirt:  {BunBun} Lacey Frills Skirt-White
Rosey Posey Gacha

Tights:   {k} By Abbi  from the Aubrianna Holiday Outfit

Boots:  Little Closet-Sock Boots-Cotton
Gacha in world store is closed

The truth about this sweater is it's adorbs...so be sure to grab it before it's gone.

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment