My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy Camper

All of my life I have loved camping.  Getting out with friends and family, exploring nature, laying out under all the beautiful stars...it is just something that has always brought me much happiness!  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb.  loomer

Shirt:  tiptoes at Bricklane Gacha  Lil Camper Summer Tank Comes with texture change hud RARE

Shorts:  tiptoes at Bricklane Gacha  Lil Camper Cuffed Shorts Comes with texture change hud RARE

Binoculars: tiptoes at Bricklane Gacha  Lil Camper Spy Binoculars Pink

Whistle:  tiptoes at Bricklane Gacha  Lil Camper Safety Whistle Pink

Waterbottle:  tiptoes at Bricklane Gacha  Lil Camper Refillable Waterbottle Pink

Get your camp on with Tiptoes at Bricklane it's open now!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment