My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hello My Name is

My favoritest Disney Princess is Ariel from The Little Mermaid.  I love that movie and so when {Petite Bowtique} released the My Name is hoodies I was sooo excited to see the mermaid one!  But it doesn't stop with Mermaid.  You can get Unicorn, Glitter, Marwhal, Dinosaur, Meow and Woof.  So many options for all kids!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Sweet

Headband:  Magika Group gift

Glasses:  VCO  Zion

Hoodie:  {Petite Bowtique}  Hello My Name is...Mermaid hoodie This is a gacha item 

Leggings:  {Petite Bowtique} Raelyn Leggings

Sneaks:  {Petite Bowtique} at Brick Lane Gacha Bebe Sneaks Rainbow Pastels (rare)  gacha

{Petite Bowtique} has been one of my favorite places for years.  I love this comfy hoodie and know you will too!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment