My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sweaters and Vests and Friends too

So today my friends Kenzie and Ryleigh and I went on a shopping trip to Plum.  All I can say is BAI MONEY!  Yup spent sooo much but it was worth it.  Kenzie and I both got new sweaters and vests so I had to show you that of course!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   Sweet

Headband:  Magika Group Gift

Glasses:  VCO   Zion

Sweater:  Plum  Pattern sweater comes with a texture changing hud 

Vest:  Plum  Kipper Vest  Mint/Coral

Jeans:  Turducken  Dotted jeans

Shoes:  {Petite Bowtique} at Brick Lane Gacha Bebe Sneaks Rainbow pastel (rare)

What Kenzie is wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Cricket

Tiara:  Earthstones  Fleur Tiara Diamond

Sweater:  Plum  Pattern sweater comes with a texture changing hud 

Vest:  Plum  Kipper Vest  Pink/Navy

Jeans: Little Closet  Light Wash jeans 

Shoes:  ~Dream  Keds Milk

Pose:  .click.  Girl Power

I have known about this store for a bit but today was the first time I actually really checked it out and boy I was not disappointed.  

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber







No comments:

Post a Comment