My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Unicorns I Love Them

Unicorns I love them, Unicorns I love them, Uni-Uni Unicorns, I looove them!  Uni-Unicorns I could pet one if they were really real...And they are!  So I bought one so I could pet it and it loves me, and I love it...

Teacups & Tiaras is bringing all the unicorns to the Kid to Kid event in February and you know you need to have this!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Reading

Headband:  Teacups & Tiaras at Kid to Kid Unicorn Headband #14 (gacha)

Glasses:  VCO  Zion

Outfit:  Teacups & Tiaras at Kid to Kid              I'm a Unicorn (hoodie and leggings) Pink

Shoes:  Teacups & Tiaras at Kid to Kid            Slip-on-Shoes Pink Star

Unicorn Plushie:  Teacups & Tiaras at Kid to Kid  Forget-Me-Not Pony #13 Primrose

I think you should be a unicorn too so you won't be jelly!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment