My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Play Room Fun for January


The Play Room is now open and they are celebrating their 1st birthday!  There are so many amazing designers and they are even giving gifts! I had a great time finding all the adorable things this round!  Head over today!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika The Wish

Glasses:  VCO  Zion glasses

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ at The Play Room  Lala Doll Gacha Outfit.  7 common 1 rare.  Necklace, botton doll eyes, tiara, earrings, blooms, shoes, socks and the rare dress.  Only $40L per play.  

Mommy told me to get dressed which was easy, I slid on my comfy Tshirt and leggings, but the shoes part was hard!  I got so many cute new shoes I just couldn't decide, so I plopped down and played my new game instead of picking out shoes.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika Meadow

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Necklace:  Tiny Buttons at the Play Room  Birfstone Necklace October 

Game:  [Box] at the Play Room  Unicorn Stables

T Shirt:  Tic Tot Toe at the Play Room  Grey Rare Tshirt

Leggings:  {Petite Bowtique} Raelyn Leggings Pink

Shoes:  All available at the Play Room Left to Right
Vicarious Youth Rebekah Boots-Bubblegum Rare
Little Moments-Little Kicks-hearts
{Ugly Duckling} Satin Boots Rose
Gimmick  Shoe 08
Buglets Snowboot Rainbow Rare

Pose:  .click.  Toddler Sit 1

The Play Room has been a kid favorite for a long time so come on over grab some gifts, play some gachas and thank you to all the organizers and designers for bringing us all an amazing event monthly!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment