My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, February 28, 2016

All in a Days Play

Whoa what a busy day I had playing outside with alla the animals.  But man oh man did I get dirty!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  YumYum  *73

Headband:  {Petite Bowtique} at Hello Beautiful (March 5) Mirabel Headband Red 

Messy Face:  {Petite Bowtique} at Hello Beautiful (March 5) 

Outfit:  Aura's  EIEIO Farmer Outfit {cow}
Aura's is currently closed for renovation :(

Pose:  Tiny Gems at Color me Cute Only until March 4  Little Miss 4 mirror

Hello Beautiful opens next round on March the 5th...There will be all kinds of great things coming so be prepared to shop like crazy! Oh and something good has finally come out of being an orphan...no baths required for all this dirt on me!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment