My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Starting my day off Zen

I decided to start my day with Yoga.  They say that Yoga is helpful for mind and body.  So I am giving it a try.  Opening in 5 days is Tous Les Enfants.  BoWillow is bringing Yoga Kids to this event.  with 11 commons and 4 rares in the Yoga Kida Gacha.


What I am wearing:

Hair:   Truth  Honey

Glasses:  VCO   Zion Glasses

Outfit:  BoWillow at Tous Les Enfants   Yoga Kids  Tank, Sweatpants Cotton candy
The tank is a color changing hud, with white black and grey.  The sweatpants also come in black. cream, grey, lavender, mint, powder, red, teal, & yellow

Yoga mat:  BoWillow at Tous Les Enfants  Yoga Mat Strawberry RARE  
4 rare yoga mats Apple, Banana, Raspberry & Strawberry


Take a moment to reconnect with your heart and your head...Yoga is good for you too!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment