My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Time for a New Release from Little Stars

One of my dearest friends in SL is Lily, the owner of Little Stars.  I have been bugging her for a new release for a bit now and omg she finally is releasing something as early as tomorrow!  I couldn't wait to show you the cute little romper in pink of course!  I love you mine Lily thank you for making this adorable outfit!




What I am wearing:

Hair:   Yumyum *65


Headband:  Half Deer   Forest's Tale Flower Crown

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ  Ladybug Necklace Pink

Bracelet:  Buglets  Fleur Bracelet (rose)  Gacha

Romper:  Little Stars  Eloise Outfit
Comes with Romper, bow on front, Socks with Frills and adorable shoes

You really should check this out as early as tomorrow for this outfit at Little Stars, it will be coming in a variety of colors.

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment