My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Family Closet February

The Family Closet will be opening On February 5th, and {Ugly Duckling} has created the cutest little crochet tote ever!  It is in gacha form so pretty sure you will want them all!  I have stuffed mine tote fulla $L so I can get all the things at The Family Closet.




What I am wearing: 

Hair:  [Due] at Kawaii Project

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Necklace:  Noodles   Vintage Romance

Tote:  {Ugly Duckling} at The Family Closet Crochet Tote  Candy RARE

Sweater:  ~Dream  Elegant Laced Sweater Fresh Milk

Leggings:  Plum TD Leggings HUD Macroons

Boots:  Plum  Pho Boots Dust

I cannot even believe it is February already but the good news means new events!

Happy Shopping my friends!  

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment