My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Making Prettiful Music with Larnia Kids

Everything Kids Gacha is opening tomorrow and the theme is Music Appreciation.  Larnia Kids created this adorable Xylophone for the event.  I just started to play it, and I won't lie I am almost a pro now, the birds are singing with my songs so that's a good sign right?


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum   *66

Glasses:  DAZED   Heiva Glasses

Sweatshirt:  BunBun.  Kawaii Sweatshirt (pink floral cat)

Shorts:  LPP  Ava Jean Shorts Medium

Shoes:  Turducken   Tia Flats Cream

Pose:  .click.  Toddler Sits  1

Xylophone can be found at Everything Kids Gacha created by Larnia Kids.  Pictured is The Fairytale Rare.  There are 8 common and 2 rares

Gacha Key Below


This round is bringing us some prettiful music you do not want to miss this!  Everything Kids Gacha!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment