My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dream Frilly Romper

Finally!  Dream  has released the new Frilly Rompers.  SO BEAUTIFUL!  They come with a HUD for the button colors too.  Quite possibly one of my favorite things yet!  And oh my word...you need to see all the colors.  She even has bright colors.  Oh and for my good friend Payton, there is even black!  But if you know me I will always choose some shade of pink.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Carmela

Headband:  +Half-Deer+  Forest's Tale Flower Crown Previous gacha item.

Glasses:  VCO   Zion Glasses

Earrings:  [Lazy Unicorn] at the Play Room Bunneh Earrings Pink (rare)

Romper:  ~Dream Frilly Romper Rosewater

Undershirt:  Turducken  Vintage Onesie  White

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken Vintage Mary Janes
No longer available previous limited 50 item

Pose:  .click.  Dainty 5

You really need to check these beautiful rompers out today...and get as many colors as your mom will let you!

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment