My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Play Ground Selfies

Today we went to the playground.  I met a lovely family and we were playing and we had to take time to take a selfie!  Audri and I went first, then her gramma wanted in on the phone.  Which since we stole her phone I guess it has to be ok.




What Audri is wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Outfit:  Little Stars  Bella in Pink 

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth (new)  Camela   

Headband:  Half Deer  Forest's Tale Flower Crown   Previous Gacha item

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Outfit:  Turducken  Chiharu 

Top Pose:  Tiny Gems at the Play Room  Phone Stealer #2 (common)

Bottom Pose:  Tiny Gems at the Play Room Phone Stealer (rare)

I had a great time at the Playground and shopping at the Play Room.   

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment