My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Adventures at Home Newness from Soda Pop Shop

I fell asleep super early last night (I blame jetlag) and woke up way too early.  My parents were still sound asleep, so I got up and checked out my room that mommy set up for me when I was gone. 



What I am wearing:

Hair: Baby Princess   Kate
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Nightgown:  Soda Pop Shop  Nene
Pose:  .click.  Tude pack 1

Boy was I happy to see all my toys were there, I had some tea with my bears, and then I got dressed.  I was hungry and since Mommy and Daddy were sleeping I wandered out to Daddy's Pug Cafe knowing I could get a yummy donut. 


What I am wearing:

Hair: Baby Princess   Kate
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Melody
Comes with hairbow, shirt, undershirt, pants, bracelets, ring, and shoes
Pose:  .:Finch:. Diva pack 2-1

The Pugs were kinda busy and really I think they wanted the donuts to themselves but thankfully I got a yummy pink one, but got pink frosting on my new outfit, so I ran back upstairs to change. 
When I got inside I saw the calendar and saw a cake sticker on August the 1st!  Ahhhh, Mommy's birthday!  I had to prepare a birthday show, but I only have a couple days to practice.  Thankfully her was sound asleep, so I changed, and ran out to her greenhouse which kinda looks like a stage and started to plan my show.  I sure hope this is her bestest birthday EVER!






What I am wearing:

Hair: Baby Princess   Kate
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Gabbie shown with and without skirt
comes with headband, off  the shoulder shirt, bubble leggings, skirt, shoes, ring and necklace.  
Pose:  .:Finch:.  Kisses  2

Thankfully Soda Pop Shop has released some new stuff so I am able to pull off all my morning adventures.  Be sure to TP over and see all the cute things SammyJo has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment