My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Life Lessons

Wow what a long few weeks, I was on RL vacation in the beautiful state of Maine for nearly 3 weeks, it was rainy most of the time and I was so very cold, I was not able to log on SL much and mostly on mobile but I did to see my family, seeing the new release from Ugly Duckling I couldn't wait to get home to blog it.  

Everything that happens in life you need to use as a life lesson, my trip taught me that.  Sometimes family isn't about blood, it's about who is there for you when the world isn't.  Second Life has brought family in my life and shown me that RL family is special, but those you choose to be your family is a gift.

I am ready to get my life in both worlds on track, because of lessons learned.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Mayumi3

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Ugly Duckling}  Denim Jumpsuit light grey floral

Flip Flops:  {Ugly Duckling} at the July Play Room  Corky Flops

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Diva P1-2

It does amaze me how much happens in SL in a short time.  I was gone three weeks and so much changed.  I am so glad to be home.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment