My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, July 3, 2015

Independence Day

As an American Girl, this holiday is something that is very special.  My RL dad was in the military, so was my brother.  I thank God that I live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.  I am very thankful to our men and women in the military that fight daily to keep our freedom, as I write this my brother is in Afghanistan and it's been a couple years since I have seen him.  4th of July is way more than pool parties, picnics and fireworks, but that is also part of the fun.  So Happy 4th Everyone!  If you are not American, it's still the 4th for you as well so enjoy it! I am going to showcase just 3 of the cute outfits you can wear for your holiday fun!


 What I am wearing:

Hair:  Fashionably Dead   Jupiter

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane.

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop   Bree  comes with dress, hairbow, flip flops, necklace, bracelets, tights (not worn) and a binky (not worn I am a big girl yanno) FYI  this is out for $50L as part of the $50L Friday funness!

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Chibi Heroine 1


.
What I am wearing:
Hair: Fashionably Dead  Jupiter

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Includes, top, shorts, sneakers, purse, bow, ring, bracelets, and glasses

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Diva Pack 2  2-4 



What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Magika  Reading

Glasses:  .tsg. Shy Megane

Outfit:  Little Stars  4th of July outfit  Comes with 2 shirts, skirt, sandals, flag headband, bracelet and a waving flag

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Chibi Heroine 1

In closing, remember that our freedom isn't free, thank a veteran, enjoy a BBQ, swim, and love on your family.

Happy 4th

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber 

No comments:

Post a Comment