My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fancy is as Fancy does

La Boutique has returned for July and the designers have once again outdone themselves. This collaborative has become something that I look forward to every month, and they took a break in June and I was lost *giggle*  

Dream has created this gorgeous floral dress and as you know I am a fan of ANYTHING floral but this dress just made me feel so fancy and paired with the shoes from Ugly Duckling I honestly am in love with this whole outfit and quite possibly will not take it off until I return from my vacation.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance 

Dress:  Dream at La Boutique  Sugar Lace Dress This is exclusive to La Boutique and comes with two different floral patterns

Shoes:  Ugly Duckling at La Boutique  Candy Pop Ballerinas Vintage

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit  1

Your Carriage awaits you to La Boutique where you too can be fancy is as fancy does 

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment