My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Subways and Sundresses

Today I took a ride on a subway...all by myself!  I had no idea where I was going all I knew is that my new sundress and I needed to get out and about.  

There was so many fun places to shop but not really for me it was mostly for big people but I peeked into all the windows so I can tell Mommy about all the pretty dresses I saw.  Then I found it...the subway.  Did you know that subways are under the street?  Did you also know that people will draw pictures at the subway and other people play music while people toss monies into a case for them?  It was sooooo cool!  I was a little afraid to walk down the stairs under the ground, but I did it and boarded that subway, sat in my seat and got off at the next stop only to get back on the other way and run home.  Needless to say I will be not doing that again with Mommy and Daddy, I was so scared.  The good news is I took a picture before I went down the stairs so no one would ever guess I was a scardy cat.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess   Kate

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Dress:  MuddPuddles  Sophie Sundress

Shoes:  MuddPuddles  Glitter Janes comes with color changing HUD

Pose:  Little Moments  Diva-Tude Pack

At the end of the day, even though the subway was scary, I am glad I did it.  Being afraid isn't a bad thing, but being brave is pretty awesome.  

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment