My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Desk Stealing Bears

To my shock, as I went to write my blogs today, mine teddy had stolen my desk and was using my pretty floral laptop.  I couldn't even believe it. There he was playing solitaire like it was his business!  My desk is my creative spot but clearly Mr Bear needed it today, so I grabbed my new bunny laptop and plopped on the floor all ready to start my latest blog!  



Laptop pictured RazzBerry Inc  Lovely Lappy Floral Rainbow (rare) available at Gacha Garden opening August 1.


Laptop pictured RazzBerry Inc  Lovely Lappy Seeds of Inspiration (exclusive) available at Gacha Garden opening August 1.  Seeds of Inspiration is actually a gift you can win by playing the same machine at the gacha garden 20 times and is the same as any gacha item you can trade, sell, etc.

Yanno...I love my Mr. Bear but sometimes him just isn't a team player...no worries my blog is almost done!  

Be sure to watch this blog and facebook for the landmark to the Gacha Garden opening August the 1st. RazzBerry Inc will be bringing these cute high quality low land impact lappys!  For more information on the Gacha Garden click the link!

♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment