My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, July 3, 2015

Playday

Today is a day for play.  I played in mine room most of the morning and after I made myself some breakfast of ice cream and animal crackers (mom slept in so I helped myself)  *giggle*  I ran back upstairs to change into mine play clothes so I could play on my playground.


What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Tableau Vivant   Celestia

Glasses:  .tsg. Shy Megane

Outfit:  Little Nerds Funny Bunny (new)

Shoes:  Snips & Snails   Jeans Sperrys  Floral wash (in the mix event) These were a gift from my forever brother Rian for my graduation *smiles*

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit 4


What I am wearing:

Hair:  
Tableau Vivant   Celestia

Glasses:  .tsg. Shy Megane

War Paint:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful  Sunburn warpaint comes in all the cabin colors for camp

Shirt:  RazzBerry Inc for In the Mix Event Tropical Breeze   This shirt is available in all the cabin colors for camp too

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupee    Ava Jean Shorts Polka

Shoes:  Snips & Snails   Jeans Sperrys  Floral wash (in the mix event)

Info on In the Mix:   Grab a HUD – you can get these on Marketplace, join the Mix Event Group and look in the noticesor hit the signs at any of the participating stores for one.  The HUD takes all the hard work out of shopping for you.  First it has all the participating stores on there.  Clicking the store name brings up the TP for you.  You will notice that there are different colours on the HUD.  Pink means the store has an item on sale, blue is a new release and yellow is an exclusive item for the event.  You have one month to enjoy this awesome event, so grab a HUD and get grid hopping and shopping with Mix now!

No comments:

Post a Comment