My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life Must be Accessorized

From Marilyn and Audrey to todays woman, accessories are truly a girls best friend.  Headband, necklaces, earrings, rings, toe rings, all that glitters kinda thing...yup that's us.  Girly girls unite!  Mine cousin Mari couldn't wait to show me the new outfit that Luckee made at Little Nerds, she was so excited about it she even gave it to me as a gift. Needless to say the second I saw it was pink and had a "necklace" well I knew I was in love.  So I got dressed and headed to my dad's Pug Cafe for some sweets to enjoy.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Lena

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress:  Little Nerds   Clouds + Necklace dress

Shoes:  Little Stars at Fiction and Fables  Mandy Sandals comes with the Mandy Romper

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit Pack  4

I am leaving tonight for a RL vacation and will return in a few weeks.  Hope you all enjoy your July!

 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment