My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Beachin Adventures

My friend (who is also my auntie) Libby and I decided to have a beach adventure today, we found shells to listen to the ocean in, we even found a sand dollar.  We dug for buried treasure and found some and even built a sand castle.  Saw a swimming shark and then finished our adventure with ice cream bars!  We love the beach and all of our adventures.  Thanks to Tiny Gems for making this adventure possible.

Tiny Gems  Sea Sounds

Tiny Gems  Tidepool Treasures

Tiny Gems  Treasure!

Tiny Gems  Sandy Castles

Tiny Gems  Shark Sighting!  (rare)

 Tiny Gems Ice Cream Besties

 These poses can be found July 5th at the Play Room from Tiny Gems.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   Meadow

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Bathing Suit:  Viv.a Kids  Tatty Suit Scales
comes with suit, flip clops, bathing cap (not worn)


What Libby is wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Bathing Suit: Sugar Blossom at Dream Kids   Summer swimsuit Roses (rare)

Sunglasses:  Sugar Blossom at Dream Kids   
Roses (rare)

Flip Flops:  Sugar Blossom at Dream Kids   
Roses (rare)


Beaches are by far one of my favorite places to hang out in RL and in SL.  I hope you grab these poses and enjoy your beaches too!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment