My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Careful Pickin Punkins...

When you go pickin your punkins this year be really careful not to pick a baby up!  I was wondering around the patch and some random lady tried to pick me!  I had to scream "HEY I AM NOT REALLY A PUNKIN"  Maple made this too cute pumpkin costume for Trunk or Treat which starts October 14th and it is perfect for this time of year!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth Sian

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Pumpkin outfit:  Maple at Trunk or Treat Pumpkin Costume  (TD Fitted) Includes leggings and a hat (not shown)

Boots:  {Lula Belle}  Delilah Bow Boots

Trunk or Treat is a family event and will have attractions, food, fun, games and Trunk or Treating starting October 14 and going through the 26th!

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment