My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Potions can be tricky!

Here I am just minding my own business trying to work on my potions homework and all the house elves decide that they know more than me!  So they start messing with things and before you know it...BAM!  I am not sure if it turned out right or not but it sure was fine playing with it!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika Little

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Wizard outfit:  MaPetit at Pumpkin Hill (opening October 17) Hallowog Gown, Rob, and Hat.  
Wand is Raccocaw.  

Decor:  MaPetite Hallowogs Gacha Set Available at Pumpkin Hill  
Shown:  Meepo Hallowogs House Goblin, Gertz Hallowogs House Goblin, Pog Hallowogs House Goblin, Wub Hallowogs House Goblin, Hallowogs Key, glow in the dark test tubes, Open book, potions 1,2,3&4, Mortor and Pestal, and stacked books.  Missing from photo is a broom that actually flys!  See Gacha key below!




I am literally so excited about this magical set I just cannot even tell you!  You have to get it ALL!

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment