My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, October 8, 2018

Spoooooooky

October happens to be one of my favorite months.  Fall is in full swing and Halloween is right around the corner.  That means trick or treat time!  Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy!   I went exploring some spooky places today in my new outfit coming from {Lula Belle} for Shop Hop that starts on October 12th!  This outfit is amaze and perfect for Halloween.  It comes in 12, that's right 1 DOZEN different designs!  It is a must have to your fall wardrobe I am just sayin...


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Cricket

Necklace:  {Lula Belle} at Thimble Halloween Pendant - Silver {Ghost}

Outfit:  {Lula Belle}  for Sock Hop Willow  Willow Skirt and Willow Top - Purple Cross

Boots:  MaPetit Boutique  Elinor Boots Alabaster

Oh and FYI this place is seriously creepy I ran away fast!  Get ready for this amazingly adorbable outfit coming for Sock Hop!

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment