My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Goodness gracious!  It has been a SUPER DUPER long time since I have blogged.   I have been inactive for quite some time and decided to come on back and see if I could fit this in again.  Blogging has always been something I loved! So hopefully you will be happy too!  I had to go shopping of course since it has been forever since I have been little and stop one on my shopping excursion was Viv.a Kids I was not disappointed.  Fall is my favorite season ever and this dress was PERFECT!



What I am wearing:

Glasses:  VCO  Zion glasses

Hair: YUMYUM  *90 Beige

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Ellie Set- Floral

Background Credit as always goes to my amazing mom.  Her Decor Skills Slay!  


Welp, it's great to be back.  Let's hope this is the first of many!
Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment