My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Not Every Witch Lives in Salem

Not every with lives in Salem...there are quite a few of us roaming the grid of Second Life.  But you can find a few at the Roselline Event  as well.  My mom is all pumped to do so many pics since the new house from Scarlet Creative came out.  So I started to get in the spirit of things and thought I would bring you this cute witch dress!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [taketomi] Momoka

Witch Dress, Hat and Broom:  Twin Beauty at Roselline Event   Little Witch Black

Necklace:  Maple at Roselline Event   Mya Necklace comes with a color change hud.  

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken (old but faves) Mary Janes with Socks

Just in case you have not taken a stroll around the Roselline Event You really should!  It is one of the best events I have seen in a long time!  

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment