My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Everything is Better in Polka Dots

I don't know what it is about polka dots that always makes me happy but it does!  This dress from Lazo is a must have for all girls.  Variety of colors to choose from as well!  My kitty wouldn't take her eyes off me or maybe it was the fishie hanging from the doorknob? I think she was waiting for my sweater to come unraveled.  Luckily for me it won't because the quality on this sweater is amaze!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Hair Bow:  [Lazy Unicorn] Sweetie Bow Coconut

Dress & Cami:  ~Lazo~  Mia Dress and Cardigan

Shoes:  MurMur  Bookworm Shoes

Well, I better go find something to do and have fun because I have a whole day to enjoy!  See you all soon!

♥,
Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment