My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, October 22, 2018

I'm Just a Skater Girl

Found a new hobby!  Skateboarding!  I stopped to take a break cuz this stuff is hard work.  When I saw this outfit from Maple available at Dandelions Unite I knew it would be perfect for my skating adventures!  Packs are sold by shirt color and come in Red, Blue and Pink.  Each contains 3 pair of skinny jeans.  Individual packs are only $99L!  BARGAIN!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Loomer

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Outfit:  Maple at Dandelions Unite  Lumber Sweater Pink Plaid and Skinny Stretch Denims Acid washed black

Shoes:  {Lula Belle} Jacks Black Glitter

Dandelions Unite starts on October 24 and the special $99L price is only at this event after the event ends the price will go up so you gotta get there as soon as it opens!

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment